A new year always brings new hopes, joys, resolutions and much more with it. This time of the year is always exciting as you have to set up new resolutions. Along with others, makeup resolution is also a much important thing. You shouldn’t exclude your makeup and skincare routine whenever you are deciding your resolutions for the new year. This article discusses 5 important makeup decisions that you should keep in your mind. Continue reading to explore more!
- Be loyal to your primer – Don’t even think about skipping your primer while doing makeup. If you haven’t used primer until now, then it is your chance. Do you know who gets benefit from using a primer? Almost everyone! If you would like to wear your makeup without creases for a long time duration, then a primer is a must-have product. Always choose the product as per your skin type.
- Liquid eyeliner – While applying liquid eyeliner, it is difficult to apply it perfectly. However, we believe that this is your year and you will apply perfect eyeliner to get a stunning wing. You can choose a quality product for this purpose.
- Wash everything off – At the end of a hectic day, when you lay on your bed, it becomes difficult for you to get up just to remove makeup. So, you may not take your makeup off which is really bad for your skin. Well, we have got a solution for you. All you need is to take a bottle of no-rinse cleanser of a good company and cotton pads. Keep them on your bedside table. In this way, you don’t need to harm your skin as you will not have any excuse to rinse your makeup off. Isn’t it too easy?
- Don’t skip setting spray – Yes, you should add it in your makeup routine. Don’t forget to use a setting spray when you have done with your makeup. It will make your makeup long-lasting with a fresh look. You can choose any reliable product to have a refreshing complexion all over the day or night.
- Clean your makeup brushes – Last but not the least, clean your makeup brushes for at least once in a week or a month. Most of us don’t get enough time to clean our makeup brushes. Well, you should make it your new year determination and work on it.
Hopefully, these makeup determinations would be helpful for you. Do you have other resolutions for 2020? Let’s share in the comments below!