Aging is an ongoing process that cannot be stopped. Wrinkles, fine lines, and drooping skin are some of the most noticeable signs of aging. However, you can slow down the process of aging with the use of home remedies and makeup.
Not everyone is capable of applying makeup like a pro. Also, not everyone has time to try out different home remedies to get the desired results. Well, don’t worry when you are here! We are here to provide you with a solution.
This article discusses some of the most effective home remedies and makeup techniques. Continue reading to explore them!
We have compiled some most effective home remedies for your ease.
- Aloe Vera – Using aloe vera helps in improving the elasticity of skin. Wrinkles appear when level of collagen drops. The elasticity of skin is affected by the increase in age. Apply aloe vera gel on your skin and leave it for about 15 minutes. After that, rinse with lukewarm water. To get quick effects, add vitamin E oil into the gel.
- Keep Hydrated – Drinking water is one of the easiest remedies to keep your skin healthy and wrinkle-free. Adopt a habit of drinking almost 7 to 9 glasses of water in a day.
- Have Good Sleep – Completing 8 hours of the sleep cycle is important. Don’t just lay into the bed and consider it your sleeping hour. Having a good sleep cycle at night is necessary to fade away wrinkles.
- Lemon Juice – Vitamin C is one of the outstanding ingredients to get rid of wrinkles in a natural way. Lemon contains a high amount of vitamin C. So, lemon juice will work for you. All you need is to take a lemon and cut it into slices. Squeeze directly on the skin and massage the juice all over. Antioxidant properties of lemon will give you bright and light skin with less wrinkles & fine lines. However, don’t overuse it to avoid any kind of harm.
- Carrots – Vitamin A helpful for the production of collagen. Carrots contains vitamin A that helps in removing wrinkles and smoothing skin. Applying the carrot paste on your skin can help you in achieving required goals. Take a carrot, crush it to get a paste, add some honey in it, and apply on the selected area of the skin. Wait for about 20-30 minutes and rinse with water.
- Use a light layer of the foundation so that you won’t get crease on the skin.
- Moisturize your skin.
- Use a moisture-rich foundation.
- Avoid powder application on the wrinkles.
- Highlight your blush.
Are you already using some techniques to hide your wrinkles? Share your pro tips with us!